Si soy honesta debo decir que todavía leo cuentos de hadas y son los que más me gustan...

martes, 29 de mayo de 2018

Summer is around the corner




Goodnight sweeties! Summer is around the corner and I'm thinking on renew the wardrobe so I've been taking a look at Zaful store and I've found many items I want to order.

I really want to go to the beach and have a sunbath so I've chosen several clothes for that purpose. I especially liked the kimonos, jumpsuits and tops. 

Hope you like my wishlist and remember, if you want to access to every item, just click on the pictures.

Have sweet dreams.
Hugs





2 comentarios:

  1. Muero de amor con el primer mono!
    Unas selección fantástica.

    Un besito!
    Essence of electricsbubbles

    ResponderEliminar
  2. me encanta el mono de cuadritos! Que ganas de que llegue ya el verano. Un beso.

    ResponderEliminar

Muchas gracias por comentar :), prometo contestar a todas.
También podeis seguirme en Twitter: @Raquelmarcos244
o en Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-baul-de-Raquel/462741160427029?ref=hl

¡¡¡Muchas gracias!!!